Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17

Thread: jaws

Post Thanks / Like

Talking jaws

hi. I have been crocheting for 44 years now. my mother taught me and her mother taught her. I also have been sewing for 48 years; also an 'art' handed down through our generations. I learned to sew on an old treadle sewing machine making Barbie doll clothes. Lately I have been crocheting accessories for the 18-inch dolls. I have been married for 41 years, have 3 grown, married children and 7 grandchildren. I also love doing all kinds of crafts. My mother pieces quilts- completely all by hand- no machine. I also love the outdoors- gardening, mowing, fishing, 4-wheeling, camping and I LOVE to travel! I love to crochet partly because I can take it wherever I go.....even to our grandkids' ballgames!
    Last edited by jaws; 03-01-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, everyone is friendly and if you have any problems just ask. Looks like you have done your share of crocheting.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Jaws, Wow, it seems to be that you are a very busy lady and a very full life.. How Blessed you are..It's very nice that this was a tradition handed down from your family.. All of my son's know how to crochet, knit a
    and do many things.. I have always said, they are going to be great wives some day..LOL
    Also, Please let me welcome to this wonderful site..
    The members are very friendly as they are with assistance.I hope you enjoy yourself here on Crochet Talk.. It's verynice to meet you Teresa[

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jaws, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are very excited that you are joining our wonderful group. We hope that you will share some of your projects with us. Look around and enjoy the site. There are a lot of great people here so if you have any questions everyone will help all we can. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

5. Likes determined_to-crochet, jaws liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jaws and welcome to Crochet Talk! I very much enjoyed reading your introduction, as you convey a joy for life! It's great that you have a lot of hobbies and crafts to do and a wonderful family!
    Again, welcome to the forum!

7. Likes blueeyes68, jaws liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Likes jaws liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

11. Likes blueeyes68, jaws liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Welcome! I hope enjoy as you are among some of the most talented friends that I've ever met online!

13. Likes blueeyes68, jaws liked this post