Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for discontinued Caron yarn

I am looking for Caron Dazzleaire "Sky Blue" yarn that has been discontinued. I have looked all over the internet and have not been able to find any. If you have some to sell at a reasonable price or know where I can buy at least 3 skeins I will be happy to pay the shipping charges. Please help if you can. I can be reached at: dmwalker@cox.net.

2. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey dmwalker. Have you tried ebay they have yarn sometimes that has been discontinued

4. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I did try ebay and no one had listed any Caron Dazzleaire in that color but thank you so much for your reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not been able to find any, but hopefully a member may have some. Don't give up since we have new members joining all the time. And, I would watch ebay because the products available are changing all the time.

8. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara, I'll keep watching ebay and this site and hope I will find what I'm looking for.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Caron Dazzleaire | Discount Yarn For Sale

Caron Dazzleaire Yarn | eBay

caron yarn dazzleaire yarn - BuyCheapr.com

Hiya, I checked out these sites.. /they have that type of yarn and I saw a few with the same colors

Also, I would like to welcome you to CT. It's very nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and extremely friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey dmwalker is that dazzleaire ombre or just sky blue?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just "Sky Blue"

13. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will check the sites and I really appreciate your letting me know about them. It's very nice to meet you, too, Teresa, and the members do seem to be very friendly. I really do enjoy Crochet Talk. :-) Thank you so much