Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

looking for a lost pattern

Hello all! This is my first time in the forum and I'm hoping someone can help me.
    I had a pattern years ago for a children's sweater/leggings/hat set that was crocheted with post stitches and bubble stitches. It looked almost like an Irish knit sweater set.
    I made these for my own boys and my nieces and now would love to make them for my grandchildren.

I'm hoping someone might have a copy. I got the original from a small yarn shop which has now been out of business for years.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betty, welcome here! Hope someone will be able to help you out with this...how many grandchildren do you have? where are you from? sorry about all the questions; just trying to get to know a bit more about yet another member of our growing community.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betty! Welcome to this forum. Sorry I couldn't help you much regarding the pattern you're looking for. Maybe if you have a picture of what it looks like you can post the image here so that it would be easier for those who might have the pattern. Just a suggestion

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty,

Welcome to the forum! I am glad you are here and sure that you will find yourself at home here!

Do you have a photo of the item you are looking for on the pattern? I am always doing some research, and may be able to help you find something similar.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Betty!

Will keep an eye out for the pattern you're asking about. Sorry I don't have anything like that in my patterns. I have never made leggings before are they pretty easy to do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Betty. Your pattern request is interesting. I will look through the patterns I have when I have a chance because I may have something like that for the sweater. I know I don't have exactly what you're looking for because I don't think I've ever seen crocheted leggings.