Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Michigan

It's still cold in Michigan, but the yarn is warm! I love those pictures of hats for chemo patients, would love to make my Aunt one, or anyone that needs a hat, I'm recently retired and have been crocheting doll sweaters with little hats to match, no pattern, I just fit it to the American doll called Bitty that I bought my daughter and grand daughter...Love that the internet is enabling us to connect and share ideas and patterns and admire and appreciate each others wares!!!

Donnalynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk. Donnalynn1957

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Donnalyn, I'm sure your items are lovely.. Many, many years ago, my Mom use to outfit my Barbie dolls.. They were the best dress in town.. LOL.. Also,I would like to welcome you to CT. It's very nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and extremely friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Donnalyn, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are excited that you are joining our wonderful group. Look around and enjoy. If there are any question please ask, there are a lot of great people here that will help all that we can. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

8. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there Fella Michigander!!! and Welcome to CrochetTalk!!! We love having people from all over join us and tell us their experiences and share pictures and everything! Have questions, please ask and someone out there will be more than happy to help you. Where are you in Michigan? I'm originally from the Detroit area (Clinton Township) and now live in the UP in Marquette!!!! Come on up and over the bridge we'd be happy to have you! Take care and enjoy yourself here!!! Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Donnalynn. It cold here in Pa and they are calling for some more snow this weekend. Glad you are with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donnalynn and welcome to Crochet Talk from Arizona!

12. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I hope you enjoy being here as there are some very wonderful and talented people in the forum!! This is the best time to crochet when it's cold! I have sent afghans, hats and shawls to friends in Michigan and New York. I'm getting hats together for Boston now. BRRR! We've had enough in GA:-)