Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Does anyone have a Pattern to help with my project??

Been looking to make Bathing Suite Bottoms that are a cross between Short Shorts/Boy Short Underwear/String Tie
    Ive just been trying to figure out what stitch would be thick enough to be sterdy yet breathable and not chunky...
    <fyi-whomever can help will get recognition when Im done with this project in full & it is posted to any site *unless you prefer the privacy of wanting to be unknown*>
    Thank Yall

2. Likes teresah, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by MeerKat; 02-18-2014 at 06:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya AlicaDragonRose.... I found these sites. Maybe they can help you... I like them. I may just give them a try... Teresa
    Over 75 Free Crocheted Beachwear Patterns
    Ten Steamy Hot Free Crochet Patterns for Swimsuits

Post Thanks / Like

Answer

Quote Originally Posted by AliciaDragonRose View Post
    Been looking to make Bathing Suite Bottoms that are a cross between Short Shorts/Boy Short Underwear/String Tie
    Ive just been trying to figure out what stitch would be thick enough to be sterdy yet breathable and not chunky...
    <fyi-whomever can help will get recognition when Im done with this project in full & it is posted to any site *unless you prefer the privacy of wanting to be unknown*>
    Thank Yall
    Hi Alicia, try this, you can find a lot of bikini and bathing suit crochet patterns here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Liloumarip...=hdr_shop_menu