Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New from Utah

Post Thanks / Like

New from Utah

Hi Everyone, I'm Carol I just turned the big 50 recently and have been totally dreading that day lol I have 1 daughter & 1 son & a grandson just turned 3. My job is unbelievable to some people but I'm a maintenance lady lol yes I do maintenance at an Apartment complex of 50 apartments. I love to crochet my grandma and my mom taught me when I was young. My newest thing I would like to crochet is a long sweater/coat and accomplish it! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to ct. Cleighb

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you and nice to meet u bettybee10, This is my first time of joining anything, But this place seems to be a pretty nice place to be joined too

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carol, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are do happy that you could join our wonderful group. Look around and if you have any questions just ask. There are a lot of wonderful people here that will help all that we can. Enjoy
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

5. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet u Debbie Thanx

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carol ! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya CleighB, Welcome to this site.. I hope you find it as great as I do.. The members here are so kind and very helpful.. Enjoy... Teresa

10. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cleighb! I am sure you will find many friends here These folks are all so kind and helpful! I am not a seasoned crocheter yet, but I am gaining confidence everyday hanging out in here and seeing all the posts! Welcome aboard

Loving someone is accepting them for everything they are, and everything they are not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol! 50 wasn't so bad, I actually loved it! Now I'm pushing 60 and my body does not want to cooperate:-) Welcome to our wonderful site and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!