Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hello everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone

I'm a new member as of today. I'm sure I'm going to love this site! I'm already anxious to try making the crochet handle. They would be a great stocking stuffer for my adult daughter and her adult daughter. We enjoy making stocking for each other and this year we have agreed that all gifts must be homemade. I hope the handles turn out perfectly!

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk. It is great to meet you Joanh. So great that you could join our wonderful group. There are a lot of wonderful people here so if you need anything just ask. Enjoy
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joanh. Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. You will find this site very interesting

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Joanh, Welcome to the site.. I know you will enjoy it.. It's the best.. So when you learn to crochet a handle, maybe you wouldn't mind showing me..The members here are so very friendly and helpful.. Teresa

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joanh,
    Welcome to the forum! We are all here to help each other and get to know each other. You will make many friends here, as I have. I love my CT Friends!! Hope you'll be one too.
    Hugs, Jo