Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet

hi ladies and any gents out there. I have been on crochet.com for years, but never in the forum. Hope to hear from you all. I taught myself to crochet, I am also left handed. The first things I made were doilies, and boy did I make a lot of them. Then I had carpel tunnel, and was told no more knitting. And crocheting, but then I never listen anyways. So now I make scarfs and throws"

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcoem to the Forum. Sorry to hear about carpal tunnel. I wish you good health! I crochet doilies.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! Glad to hear that you are still crocheting despite having carpel tunnel. Please do share your crochet and knitting projects with us!

5. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey nana07 welcome to ct

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Nanao7 , Welcome to the site.. I know you will enjoy it.. It's the best.. The members here are so very friendly and helpful.. Teresa

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nana07! Welcome to Crochet Talk! There are so many wonderful people here who will help you with any problem. Just ask, and someone will have an answer for you. Glad you joined!!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nana07, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. It is wonderful that you could join our great group. You will love it here because there are a lot of wonderful people here that will help all that we can. I also am left handed. It is good to hear that you are back to crocheting. Enjoy
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nana07. Welcome from Pa. I am a avid crocheter. I love to do the filet stitch like in tablecloths, doilies. I like to crochet mostly anything