Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: new member

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad I found this site and I hope someone can help me. I just purchased a new yarn by Loops and Threads called Florence and I need a crochet pattern for a scarf. Apparently this is a new product and no one in Michaels was able to help me. If anyone out there has used this please let me know, I was hoping to make my daughter a scarf for Valentines day. Thank you and hello to one and all.

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya tapdanse, 1st Welcome to the group... The members here are great, I'm sure you will love it here.. 2nd, I use loops and threads all of the time.. I'm currently making a layette for my new little great-nephew... As far as a scarf goes, are you looking for a pattern? There are so many free sites out there.. If you need any assistance locating them, please do not hesitate to ask... Teresa

4. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Here is a pattern for a scarf with the loops and thread yarn on Michaels site that you might like:

Loops & Threads