Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Sending a hello

Post Thanks / Like

Sending a hello

Hi I'm new to this sight. I have done a little crocheting and knitting.I have been doing alot of quilting the last 3 years. I join a quilting group. But i have been trying to knit a cowl. So far good. Thank god for google trying to do some of the stitches it shows you how. Some of the other things i like to do is work in my flower garden in the spring an summer and I also have a veggie garden can't live with out it. My husband and I are both retired. I love to make baskets and do stain glass also. I also want to start to make some doll ponchos and hats little things like that for the American Girl doll. So this is a big Hi from country gal from Connecticut where right now it is cold and we have alot of snow on the ground.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Country Gal.. Welcome to the site.. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.. Awesome that you live in Conn. My husband is from Simsbury. I am in love with that place. It's so quaint and provincial. A lot different for Bklyn, NY where I was born and raised... It's the Country boy and the City girl.. LOL And me being a vegetarian, well we try to work it out.. LOL So being a snow baby transplant to Fla., kicking and screaming, would you please send Snow?... We are planning a trip to Conn. in April for my Father-in-laws 90th Bd.. He's awesome and I can't wait to see him again... Teresa

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya kl1000. How are you? If you don't mind me asking, where are you in Europe.. I have many relatives there and was just curious... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Unfortunately I live in post Soviet if you do not mind... I do not have relatives. Me and mama are 2 in the world. I have 2 kids somewhere too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Country Gal, good to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. There are a lot of wonderful people here. Hope you are having a good day. Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! I live in a very rural part of Arizona, on a cattle ranch.
    Last edited by determined_to-crochet; 02-08-2014 at 09:54 AM.

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!