Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow New Need Help Section on Site

Hello members,

I did not know if you noticed the new tab at the top of your site page that says:

Need Help?

The administrator has posted a few videos for your review. Be sure to check them out!

2. Likes Patti Hale liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara!
    I did not notice the Help Tab or the What's New tab either one, lol.

This helps, thanks admin.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, I didn't notice either.

Post Thanks / Like
    I need help!Copied a hat pattern-Sweetness hat;Dot Matthews(bythehook)-Crochetville from http//www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107974&highlight=sweetness+hat.I, ve hit a snagon round13. I don,t know what they want or I,m reading it wrong.I can,t make it work.I usually don,t make the patterns that don,t join the rows but decided to try it again so I may not be putting it together right at the end of the row.I was careful to put a marker in the first stitch & made sure the 1st stitch of the next row went on that one.Can someone explain it a little clearer? Hope so. I like that hat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladybug,

I could not get the link to work you listed. I will see if I can find the pattern listed and take a look at it. Depending on the pattern, I may or may not be able to help, but there are members who will be able to help you. Thanks for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Are you having trouble within the row 13 instructions? Here is a link for others to review, as well:

Sweetness Hat: Dot Matthews (bythehook) - Crochetville

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara g. I went back to the pattern and put the picture up on the computer screen which is much larger than a sheet of paper and looked at it. After I put a few stitches in it looks like I may have the problem solved. I put about 6 in on the hat & looks pretty good.Hopefully I.ll have the right count when I get all the way around. Thank you for your help & any other people who see this and answer my cry for help.Now I know where to go if I run into a problem. I have a few other patterns for hats & squares that I didn,t do because I had problems, so I will review them later & maybe ask for help on them. Thanks again all.

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post