Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I am new to the group! Thanks for letting me join. I love to crochet just about anything with yarn, can't use thread, as I have limited use of my left hand, so do all my crocheting with 1 hand! My Aunt taught me to crochet when I was 11. I have never stopped! I crochet a lot for my family! Thanks again for allowing me to join!!

2. Likes determined_to-crochet, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Great to have you here! I learned when I was young too by my gramma. So glad she took the time with me. Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy and welcome to the forum!

5. Likes JudyH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Judy. It s ice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyH View Post
    Hi! I am new to the group! Thanks for letting me join. I love to crochet just about anything with yarn, can't use thread, as I have limited use of my left hand, so do all my crocheting with 1 hand! My Aunt taught me to crochet when I was 11. I have never stopped! I crochet a lot for my family! Thanks again for allowing me to join!!
    Good for you Judy, you know we just "can't keep a good woman down" can we!!!! More power to you and keep up the good work. Where there's a will there's a way as the old saying goes. Welcome aboard! Hope you stick around a long time. Your new friend, redhead/Patty

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Judy, Welcome to the site...I'm sure you will love it as I do.. The members are great..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi judyh welcome. I have lost lots of time crocheting due to illness got to catch up. I joined a kit club hook's and needle. I got a lot of stuff to make I even got patterns here from other ladies. Which is a big help. I made things for my son and other teens like text mitts which are fingerless gloves and I made my son mittens a hat and going to make him slippers next. Just love making things for other people. Well you take care and enjoy