Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Nanacast

Post Thanks / Like

Nanacast

Hi,I just joined. I love to crochet and cross stitch. I have seven grandchildren,one has special needs. I love making things for them.i live in north tonawanda ny,I am married.thanks for letting me join.

Post Thanks / Like
    as my hair will get gray not knowing heheheh.Hi do you knit?? wondered as in your name cast on end made me think of it?
    Glad you joined as 7 GK WOW a lot and they love it when you have made something?? How old is the youngest.Im in cold Country or it use to be NOW all States seem to be. Minneapolis, Minnesota is my home. Crochet for several Donation Sites + Animal Shelter recently. What the GK favorite crochet item? Join in any where your interest takes you. Long winded. HUGSxox

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Larisa! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,no I do not knit.my grand kids are 16,14 brother and sister,the 8 and 7 year old half sisters and a brother 6,then 6 year old with twin brother and sister almost 3. I have three sons.they like when I made them hats or afghans and stuffed animals.your right every where is cold now!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not have grandkids but daughter and son about 30 yo. I make doileis for pleasure
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our wonderful forum!! There are some very awesome people here and you will LOVE IT! (I do!) You will find that everyone is helpful and encouraging. I love the humor. Feels like real friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to learning more about you and your crochet projects! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum! I have three grandsons hoping for a granddaughter some day. lol

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Nancast, Welcome to the group. I only just joined this week, but I am enjoying this site immensely. There are wonderful members here.. Teresa

12. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nanacast and welcome from Arizona!