Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Am excited about finding this blog site!

I had looked online before for a crocheter's blog, but never found it until this one was recommended by Knitting Paradise members. I have often wished that I could hear more from crocheters, because I think I could learn more. Knitting seems almost like another language. Crochet charts seem easier to follow too. So many of the more beautiful patterns are Russian or asian, and I would like to have questions answered about them now and then. I live in New Mexico and have been crocheting since I was 14. That would be about 50+ years. Wow! It seems like yesterday. I began by crocheted two doilies in my home ec class back then.

I hope it isn't difficult to post pictures on this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Crochet dreamin click the Need Help? button above and there are directions there on how to post photos and other things too
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! Please do share photos of your crochet work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to have you here in the crochet message boards! Please make your self at home and join in on the conversations! This is a great place to be!

Once you get the hang of posting pictures, then it is a piece of cake for most people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doilies. Ask any time I can translate something short == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I'll keep that in mind. I love your avatar. Did you crochet that? It's gorgeous! Gayle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Gayle! It s only filet doily. I like to make filet ones == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk. I like crocheting a lot more then knitting. I find the charts very interesting

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]Am excited about finding this blog site!-img_20131218_181037123-jpgAm excited about finding this blog site!-img_20131216_112133227-jpg[/ATTACH]I just found the rest of the replies. Sorry I missed them earlier. I'll have to figure out how to post images. I haven't taken pictures of all of my recent projects. I crocheted this shawl for my daughter andI just finished an afghan, 4 beanies for Christmas, 3 pair of boot cuffs, designed and crocheted some fingerless mitts, and am now working on a baby blanket for my new gr. granddaughter! I have a list of projects lined up, plus 2 knit projects. I'm kind of shaky about the knitting, but do enjoy a challenge and something different now and then. But lace is my passion. I love openwork.

10. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet dreamin', your work is truly beautiful! Thank you for sharing!