Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face looking for a pattern

could anyone tell me where i might find a pattern for a slipper that has instructions for a separate sole , child and or adult size. i'm planning to use sisal (sp?) or heavy twine to make my own flip-flops, so i just really need the sole pattern to crochet the sole. i will be using other materials for the straps. just an idea i thought i might try just thought i woul ask, can't seem to find any after hours of serching the net. thank you judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy,

It seems there is one posted within the forums. Let me do some checking for you and I will let you know here shortly if I find one. Otherwise, I will do some searching as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again,

Here is one which was posted within the forums. Is this the style you are looking for? I am also going to check to see others we have on site.

Easy to Make Crochet Slippers

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another one which has a separate sole, but it is a crocheted sole:

Easy Slippers For Beginners

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are going to be making your own flip flops why not find a pair of flip flops with a sole you like and trace that one as your pattern? maybe I am reading the question incorrectly but that is my take.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for both patterns suggestions i intend to try to crochet the soles with a heavy twine i'll let yo know how things turn out

Post Thanks / Like
    i thought of tracing the sole of the flip flop but think it may turn out better if i have a pattern to go by thank you for your response arlette1013

Post Thanks / Like
    You are most welcome. I too feel more comfortable with a pattern that already has the kinks worked out of it. Have fun with your project.