Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hello

I just now joined your group and hope to have a lot of fun learning and practicing new things. I admit I get bored quickly dong the same thing over and over and like to find something new and not too hard to create. Right now I have just discovered the crocodile stitch and am really having a ball with it. Ironically, I was looking for patterns for baby cowboy boots and hats....I found them but they got put on hold for the croc stitch....got till April for the boots and hats anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk!

3. Likes blueeyes68, catbalou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes catbalou liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm afraid I don't have the patience for that fine a work......but if the one in your profile pic is a sample of your work, then you are truly a master!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very kind to my modest works. I love making fine things. It makes me patient LOL Do you have a cat? I have 5 birds.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

8. Likes catbalou liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    nope, no cats, but one of my 2 dogs is named Birdie, and she would prefer to eat cats so I can't have them anymore....I do have 3 horses tho......

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Horses! I saw them in Zoo. You should be happy to live outside dirty city. You have freash air and trees and grass around! May be even wild animals.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, don't live on the farm anymore....used to....live in a small town and board them just outside of town.....check out my facebook Vera Richards and there are pics of them if you are interested, including the surprise package I got this spring, I have osteoporosis so I sent my 3 yr old mare out to a trainer, she came back unworked and in foal.....I call him Mr. E cause I don't even know what she was bred to....just a colt he had there I guess, unfortunatley, I saw his horses and didn't see anything there that I would even want to own, little lone breed to. Didn't want her bred either....but he is cute and she is drop dead gorgeous so he has a chance. Bought her cause she was headed for the slaughter house

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not know but Facebook does nt show me anything - it says "register". I have never had anything bigger than lovebird. I think pets mean responsibility. I am scared of dogs.. may be horses too. It s snowing here again but I live close to office and walk for 10-15 mins. My family lives in town then city since 1702... I love to know about wild animals. I use to feed city pigeons walking to work. Brainless creatures meet me and follow me after seeds are over.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to have a huge grey gelding. Everytime someone came to the farm that was afraid of horses, I would introduce them to Vic.....he was truly the gentle giant....no one ever stayed scared of horses long around him.