Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Fave Crafts Link & Free E-book

Good evening,

As I was looking at some crochet patterns available online, I came across the following website:

25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns eBook | FaveCrafts.com

The site offers a wide variety of patterns, as well as a newsletter and free e-book. The e-book is 54 pages long and offers 25 quick and thrifty crochet patterns.

The book is broken down into the following sections: easy crochet patterns, crochet flower patterns, crochet dishcloth patterns, crochet baby patterns and more easy crochet patterns. Pictures as well as patterns are given.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbi

Thanks for this useful post! Well all your posts are useful and great! I have this link where you can find easy and free crochet patterns (the small heart I was talking about in another thread that you could use for your 4-H club is one of them): "Heartsl" Crochet Amigurumi Heart Free Pattern

I will visit the link you posted above and tell you how I liked it. I am sure there will be plenty of projects to choose from!
    I have links to other craft sites as well that may not always be about crochet but it can be an additional activity you might want to take up....just let me know if anyone is interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow yes this has been pretty useful. I've subscribed in several free crochet sites before to get new ideas and free patterns which I share to my students and school. Should really organize all my stuff and links. This site has been helpful. I already subscribed to it! thanks!