Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Maryjane

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Maryjane

Having trouble viewing forum. I don't know where to send it (in the compter) so I can open it. All I get is gibberish! Any ideas??

Post Thanks / Like
    MaryJane,

Are you viewing the forums online? You should not have to send the forums to the computer to see them.

Are you trying to download a file, or look at a crochet pattern link? Let us know. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Still having trouble with forum. When I open the email it says "Open Attachment. I click on that & computer asks if I want to save it-click on save and it's saved, but then I can't find a program where I can open it! Very frustrating! What as I doing wrong? I've had no problems downloading patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane,

To view the forums, place the following in your address bar: www.crochettalk.com

Are you using a mobile device? Are you opening an email on the website? Please let us know so we can further assist you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bambi! I'll give it a try! Hope it works as I'm very much looking forward to joing all of you on a regular basis!

Post Thanks / Like
    Still having trouble with the forum through email. So I'm going directly to the website every day!