Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello New Here

Post Thanks / Like

Hello New Here

Hello All,
    I taught myself to crochet years ago and have enjoyed it for years now. I have carpa tunnel in both hands and wrists and a doctor told me to crochet for exercises for the problem. It worked, I no long wear my brace, and no surgery!! I just turned 60 yrs.old.
    I have 6 fur kids, and a horse that that add love and laughs to my life. I crochet doggie sweaters for all of them, ranging from small to extra large.
    I crochet lapghans, and shawls and capes for the elderly and those in need and patience in the hospital for cancer.
    I crochet afghans, shawls, capes, lapghans, scarfs, tams, berets, anything really and usually have 2 projects going at one time. if I get tired of working one pattern, I pick up the other project usually a different pattern and continue my work. I usually crochet while watching TV in the evening.
    Other than crochet, I do Cross-Stitch and enjoy Paula Vaughn patterns, and also knit.
    I look forward to having a wonderful time here. Thank you for having me and enjoy your week-end.
    itsatrip

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello itsatrip,

It is nice to have you on board! You sound like a very busy person! Welcome to the group and we look forward to hearing more about you!