Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Valentine's Projects

Valentine's Projects-valentines-blanket-jpg

Here is a Valentine's Day afghan I made a few years ago. We take it out a few weeks before the holiday and use it has held up well.

2. Likes Estee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Thanks for posting your picture! I love it! How long did it take you to create this project?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! At the time, I was only crocheting once every few evenings. It probably took 3 to 4 months to complete, including assembly.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, I love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is really pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! This is beautiful Teresa. Can i please have the pattern? I would love to make (or try) this myslef.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jayc1945 View Post
    I just signed up for this. So far I have gotten 6 emails, opened 4 and have yet to see a picture or pattern instructions. What's the use of having talk, talk, talk, with no patters or pictures?
    Hi jayc1945,

Welcome to the group! If you would like to come to the Crochet Talk site, then you can see some of the pictures of items members have made. We do have hundreds and hundreds of crochet pattern resources listed on site.

As far as listing patterns that belong to someone else, due to copyright issues we cannot post the pattern instructions on site unliess they are created by the member. For instance, if you went to a craft store and bought a pattern book, making an item, legally we cannot post the pattern on the site due to copyright laws.

As a reminder, we do have hundreds and hundreds of links and videos posted on site to help you with ideas for crochet patterns. Are you looking for anything in particular?

As far as talk goes, when you become good friends with someone, you take time to talk to them. It is the same way with the forums - some of the members do chat about crocheting goals, crochet thoughts, sharing ideas, as well as general chat.

Please let us know if you need help with anything and we will gladly do our best to help you. If you have any pattern requests, we will look for patterns which the links can be posted on our site. Thanks so much! :0)

(Member and all messages removed)
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 02-08-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hookuser! And thanks for the compliment (to everyone). As Barbara mentioned, I cannot share the pattern as I bought a book full of holiday patterns some years ago and have been working my way through it. This afghan came from that book. It's been a while since I've worked on any of these. When I get my hands on the (now where did I put that?), I will happy to post the name of the book & the ISBN so you can look for it online.

Post Thanks / Like
    Valentine's Projects-heart-afghan-jpgI did find this free pattern online that reminds me of an old fashioned sampler. I think I will add this one to my to-do list.
    http://www.coatsandclark.com/NR/rdon...ghan_FINAL.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so unique...Do you still have the patternand if so would you be so kind and e-mail it to me at:
    sandylikescats@hotmail.com
    Thank you so much...