Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hello

Post Thanks / Like

Smile hello

Hello everyone I am Jackie317 and I am looking forward to meeting you and talking crochet. I am a mother of 3, a grandma to 6 and a great grandma of 1 beautiful baby girl. I learned to crochet 44 years ago in a home economics class.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jackie! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey jackie317 welcome to ct

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you like to crochet jackie317. I like doing aftgans ,hats, slippers I also like doing plastic canvas. Have a good one bettybes

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome ladies. I like to crochet doll clothes the kind you display dolls in mostly, I have crocheted some for play dolls. I have designed some of my own patterns for the 10 inch fashion doll and the original soft sculpture dolls. I look forward to making new friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jackie317 I am a mother of two sons. A Grandmother of three. My husband has many children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I crochet everyday just love it. I did not crochet for over 30 years due to health problems. But at it again have fun doing it. You have a nice day welcome