Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know where I can find a written pattern or better graph for this top?

Hi, I am new to your forum and apparently I posted this originally in the place where you introduce yourself. Par for me. I am looking for a written pattern or a better graph for the top at the below website. Their is only a graph pattern which is very dull and blurry so it is virtually unreadable. I would really like to make this top for my daughter but I can certainly use your help to find a better pattern. Thanks, Deb

Hooked on crochet: Crochet top / Blusa de crochet (saida de praia)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have been looking for you and have not found an exact pattern. I do think you will like this resource for similar vintage crochet patterns:

Free Crochet Dress Patterns - Easy Dresses for Adults

The only problem is the site is being updated on women's dresses right now. Hopefully, it will be up again real soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbi, boy are you quick. Thank you for finding this site for me. Does this pattern look vintage to you? I thought it was a bathing suit cover up from May, 2010. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I thought the style looked somewhat vintage, or antiqued. I hope that you can find what you need. When the site is back up, let us know if you do not find what you need and we can do some more searching!