Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to say hello!

Hi I am new to crochet Talk and can't wait to cruise around and see what everyone has been doing! I have been crocheting for many years but stopped because I live in a really warm climate. I have however recently restarted as my daughter has gone away to college in a colder region! So glad to have a hook in my hand again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey canala. Welcome to ct---keep that hook moving. ----bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself comfy here among crochet friends! And, let us know if you have need of anything - we will do our very best to help you out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Canalca and welcome! There really is nothing like crocheting and it's like riding a bie - you never forget how. When you finish outfitting your daughter, there are lots of other things you can crochet, too don't forget.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barb, thanks for the newsletters, did not find anything this time but will keep watching, Have a great day and God Bless, I have finished 30 of my 200 planned for Christmas next year for Shriners Hosp and toys for tots, wish me luck I can at least make my goal. love you jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk. I too, used to live in a warm climate, now in Michigan. When I was in Florida, there is the Winnie Palmer Hospital for newborns in intensive care. They were always looking for little blankets about 15 inches square and little hats to keep these babies warm. Nursing homes are always looking for lapghans or lap robes for their patients. Always things to crochet for all climates. That is what is so much fun with crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. It is always relaxing to have a needle in your hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow thanks all for the nice welcome! I sure am enjoying having my hook back in my hand. I guess it was part of my upbringing -Canadian born and bred - so it feels like home to be back at it!

11. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post