Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello my name is Jessica

I am new to this site and would like to say hello. I taught myself to crochet 18 months ago during my first knee surgery I have had two since then, so my skills have had plenty of time to grow. I really enjoy trying new patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jessica!
    What a great positive way to stay productive while you're recuperating. Welcome to the forum!

Are there any particular types of patterns that you are looking for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jessica,

Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your knee surgeries, but it is great to hear of your growing love to learn crocheting! Nice to meet you!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Barbi

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Jessica,

Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your knee surgeries, but it is great to hear of your growing love to learn crocheting! Nice to meet you!
    I'm not quite sure how this site works yet, at first I thought it was a free pattern sharing site, but I have yet to find any patterns. It will probably take me awhile to figure out how this works.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to make hats... I have done quite well learning to read patterns and consider myself an advanced intermediate crochet artist... LOL Im usually looking for hat, headband, slippers, mitten type patterns. But I am open to anything new..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    I'm not quite sure how this site works yet, at first I thought it was a free pattern sharing site, but I have yet to find any patterns. It will probably take me awhile to figure out how this works.
    Hello Jessica,

We do have a lot of resources within the Links and Resources threads. Due to copyright issues, we can't cut and paste other's patterns into the forum unless the member is posting one they created. We do have a lot of resource things though, and they are growing each week. Let us know if you need anything!