Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Been a long time..

Hi, just want to introduce myself. I used to be an avid crocheter, but after several serious illness was unable to crochet. Now I feel like a newbie, just re wetting my feet. Looking forward to starting with an EASY pattern. Ordered one but still waiting for it in the mail. Looking forward to learning the site
    and making a few crochet buddies in the process!

2. Likes N/A, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes Desertflower liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Desertflower what a lovely online name. Im a senior (73 young) from COLD MN. I am glad your feeling like getting back into crocheting etc. We are all in some pain or been in so we understand. Relaxing is "CROCHET" don't stress about a problem get on CT Group and ask for help or advice. Love to hear what you might start doing. Yes pick an easy one and gradually go more advanced. Bice you stopped by. HUGS & Prayers Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan - What a sweet post, it means a lot to me. I am 62 and live in the Las Cruces, N M desert (thus the name). Thank you for the encouraging words. Afghans are my favorite. Also thanks for the hugs and Prayers , can't get enough of those! Can we be friends or do we even have that on CT ? Good advice, I appreciate that! Hugs & Prayers to you also. Have a wonderful day/week. Chris

7. Likes crochet4fun, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Desertflower, welcome back to crocheting. Found a few Patterns for quick and easy, maybe you can crochet something small until you get your pattern..

https://www.google.com/#q=Crochet+Qu...+free+Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat how thoughtful of you, I am checking them out now ! Have a wonderful day. Now if I could get off this computer which I could easily become addicted to. Haha

Post Thanks / Like
    kl1000, thank you I look forward to being part of CT!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself comfy here among crochet friends! And, let us know if you have need of anything - we will do our very best to help you out!

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome from Pa. Just pick your needle back up and you will remember how to crochet. It would be very nice to have you for a friend. I have been a avid crocheter for over 30 years.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Chris, I love your Desertflower name! My hubby & I love New Mexico. I am happy you are in better health now and able to take up crocheting again. It is such a stress-reliever for me (unless I'm under the gun to finish a project in a short time). You will make many friends here on Crochet Talk. Hope I'm one of them!
    Hugs, Jo