Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Patriotic crochet ideas

Hi, I just joined today and have been trying to figure my way around and have read some of the previous posings. Since there's a lot of talent out there, thought I would see if anyone has patterns or ideas for some patriotic items to crochet. I'm not real crafty to do anything else. I go to my husbands Navy Reunions every year and this year I thought I would try to crochet something to give to the women who attend. I would need to make quite a few so I can't do anything really elaborate. I would appreciate any ideas you may have. Thanks

3. Likes Patti Hale liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I got a lot of patterns off here I'm going to try. There is one for bags to attach to wheelchairs and walkers that could could come in handy for a lot of people at these reunions. They also have auctions to make money for their association, so this gave me some ideas. Thank you very much

Post Thanks / Like
    You can take any of your favourite patterns and do them in Red, White and Blue. There is no 'rule' that states that you must do them in the colours shown!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping this thread up from last year.