Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: giftedhands

Post Thanks / Like

Red face giftedhands

Hello all,
    I have been crafting most of my life. I am self taught. I have tried just about all of crafts available. (my craft room is overflowing). My first love is sewing (although I haven't for awhile). I also so make jewelry and my plan is to start displaying and selling my work on-line. (I need a lot of help for that). I am currently stuck on crochet, which I would also like to put on-line for purchase. I have been crocheting my hands off lately, I am drawn to make baby items, clothes, shoes and hats and more. Hope this site will help me achieve my 2014 resolution.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome to our wonderful group. Sounds like you are keeping your self busy
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    GiftedHands Welcome and You are in deed in the right Group. When you need that help to go on-line selling just ask as Barbara can Help or several of the Group do it already. Love to see some pics if you could. Glad your here and Good Luck in "2014" Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us! This is a great place and we welcome you to make new crochet friends here! Please let us know if you have need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL. I have crocheted for over 30 years. My main stitch is th filet stitch Mostly everything I do is that. I like to do tablecloths, tablerunners, ai also do baby items and afghans. This is a great site for help