Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from "Niagara Falls" , Ontario, Canada

I am looking forward to this site. I taught myself to crochet while living overseas. I needed something to keep me busy and decided that crocheting was the most logical craft to take up. I have made many items from scarves, multi-level doilies. window drapes and even beaded clutch purses which when finished have almost 4,000 tiny beads crocheted into them. I made at least 10 of these for my 3 daughters to go along with their wedding dresses and for other friends overseas for their brides to be. The clutch purses were lined with white wedding dress fabric and closures with pearl buttons. It took me some time to figure out how to make these, but, they were well worth the effort. I have had some very nice compliments about these purses. They were a beautiful addition to the brides attire for the day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker. I love #30 thread
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! We are glad you joined us! Please make your self at home here among crochet friends! We have a wonderful group of people here on site! Hope you enjoy!