Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Crochet Design Software

Good morning,

I was taking a look at a few resources this morning on crocheting to share with the group. I came across this site:

Crochet Designs, Your Home for Filet Crochet Patterns and Crochet Software

They offer free patterns and resources and are listed in the top twenty sites from Woman's Day Magazine.

They also have a crochet design software! I did not know they even make such a thing!

So, my question is this~do any of you use software? Do you like it? Tell us more, if you have used something similar to this!

Thanks!

2. Likes stitch11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    One package that I really like is Symbol Crochet from New Hampshire Designs.
    Welcome to NHSW

Its easy to use and easy to figure out how to start!

Another that I like to use for doing graphgans is PC Stitch. PCStitch: Premier Cross Stitch Software . Although it was originally designed for embroidery, it works beautifully for doing afghans as well.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Crochetgal,

I would have never thought of using embroidery software to create designs for crocheting. I like that idea!

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just took at the links; yes, truly amazing how we can now use software to design our own patterns...I did not know that existed! I also checked out crochetgal's storefront on Etsy and was impressed with all the nice things you made!
    FairyNatB

7. Likes stitch11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello
    I use Pattern maker... It s for X-stitch patterns but I use to draw filet patterns! I really like this program
    Larisa aka kl1000

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, I have this software & it was well worth the price, you can make just about anything you want with this software. I have an older version but it works great, only downfall is I have to use it on an older computer as the newer computers don't have the right capabilities settings. I need to get a newer version I guess but honestly this is a very wonderful program. I have been very happy with it.

10. Likes stitch11 liked this post