Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from a guy interested in Crochet

Hi,

My name is Tom. I am a retired Navy Nurse and like to crochet afgans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! Its so nice to see male crocheters. I can't get my army husband to understand my crochet addiction at all. So I kick him and crochet on lol. Do you have pictures of your afghans? We love seeing the awesome things people make Anyway hope you enjoy the site!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Tom, Welcome. Glad to have you. I have a son thats is the Army that crochets. He was in there for 4 years. He run the heavy duty equipment. Now he crochets. He is real good at it. He loves to crochet. There is nothing wrong with you crocheting. It real nice to have you with us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tom. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to have you here in the crochet message boards! Please make your self at home and join in on the conversations! This is a great place to be!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Tom. It is good to know guys like to crochet too! My son works at Hobby Lobby and says that a lot of guys come in to buy yarn. One guy showed him a picture of a granny square afghan he made and my son said that's the same one my mom made. Welcome to our wonderful forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to have you here, Tom!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi tom! Nice to have you join our crew. I am Tami and my first love is diving followed by crocheting. I am a volunteer diver at the national aquarium and every other friday you can find me in a tank feeding the fish and playing with guests through the windows. Nice to meet you! Welcome
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Tom! Glad you joined us! I like to crochet afghans as well. Do a lot of them for charity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Tom. I think you will be glad you joined us. Take a look around and feel free to jump right in when ever you feel comfortable.
    I lived in North Carolina a long time ago and taught a bunch of Marines how to needlepoint. They found it very relaxing.