Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

I live in the heart of the Delta in Cleveland, MS
    Post Thanks / Like

New to this forum

Hello Crocheters! I am from the heart of the Mississippi Delta, in Cleveland, MS. I love to crochet! I do a lot of small projects- dishcloths, bibs, caps, scarves, trims on my granddaughter's socks, etc. Since I work full-time (still), I don't have a lot of time for bigger projects and like to start and finish my projects rather quickly. My grandmother taught me basic crochet stitches when I was about 8 or 9 years old. In the last 20 years, I have taught myself how to read patterns and crochet. I sew, quilt (some), and craft as well. I look forward to meeting new friends through this forum and learning from you, as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to have you! I was born in Mississippi when I was very young and one day would like to go back to see the area!

Post Thanks / Like
    @ Barbara
    I'll bet you were very young when you were born in Misissippi! lol!

@ arbrumfield
    Welcome! My you are talented and busy! I live in the Arkansas Delta an hour north of Memphis, 10 miles from the Miss. River and 10 miles from the bootheel of MO.

I love the Clarkesdale area in Mississippi. My husband and I have been there several times. (Ground Zero Blues Club, etc.) How far is that from you? Of course I've also been to Tunica-that's about an hour and a half from me.

I live in the heart of the Delta in Cleveland, MS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clarksdale is about 40 minutes from Cleveland, and we are about 18 miles from the Miss. River in Rosedale, MS. I have never been to Ground Zero, but would love to meet Morgan Freeman. He's part owner in that club. One day when I hear that he is there, I may mosey up that way!! I was born in south MS in a little town, Magnolia, MS in 1948. You do the math!! I have lived in Cleveland for almost 43 years. Believe me when I tell you that Cleveland has really grown in the past 40 years!!