Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hi, I found this page searching for patterns. I crochet hats, mostly animal hats and just looking for new ideas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gram Craker Sandy,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you as a member. We have another member who also likes to crochet animal hats!

3. Likes Gram Craker Sandy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I started when my daughter who makes bows asked me to make Kufi hats, that led to helmet hats and when someone asked me about making sock monkey hats, I thought who would want one until I saw one and I was "hooked" so you'd could say and so it took off from there. I have my own business called "Gram Cracker Crochet" and have been selling my hats for about a year now. the sock monkey and owl hats have been my most popular selling item but I have made many other animal hats, also. My granddaughters are my models and cheerleaders! One of them calls me Gram Cracker, hence the name of my business!!

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

This is a wonderful idea! I love the way you spelled your business name, too! You are more than welcome to share your photos with the group, too!

Post Thanks / Like

My business and hats

I have a facebook page, titled Gram Cracker Crochet. My hats can be seen there. I was going to upload a couple pictures but they were too big!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram Craker Sandy View Post
    I have a facebook page, titled Gram Cracker Crochet. My hats can be seen there. I was going to upload a couple pictures but they were too big!
    Hello,

You can also put a link in your signature here on Crochet Talk to your facebook page, if you would like.

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).

For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section.