Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New here

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New here

Hi my name is Sabrina and i have many hobbies one of which is crocheting.I have 2 children my son whom i am very proud of.He is in the Army he is in Washington State with his wife and 2 children.I miss them dearly. And i have a 13 year old daughter.I have been crocheting for years.I also sew,make candles and whatever craft i am in the mood for.I am crocheting for my daughter.She is a straight A student and never had anything less than a E in conduct.She wants to go to Washington D.C. this summer so i am making fun hats to help raise the money. I am a single parent so i dont have the money so we came up with this idea. We also sell other crafts.I love making things for my kids and my beautiful grand children.I am looking forward to learning new patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Sabrina!
    Glad you joined us. Sounds like you are very resourceful coming up with the idea to sell hats to raise money. I love it! New patterns are added on to the forum all of the time and we have many patterns for hats on here already. Just type "hats" into the search menu at the top and they should come up. Hope you enjoy the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sabrina,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is great to have you! What a great idea to make hats for fund raising! Great idea!!