Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello from Southern Oregon

I am very new to this hobby but I am loving it! I inherited tubs and tubs of yarn from an aunt who passed away so I decided I had better learn something where I could use up the yarn. I do have to confess I find I am buying more and more yarn and every free and some not so free patterns I can get my hands on! The tubs are growing and the reams of paper I hae gone through are many!

I am looking forward to meeting up with people who like myself are somewhat addicted to yarn and patterns!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning,

Welcome to the group! It is wonderful to have you on board! So, what are some of the projects you are currently working on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make a Tea Cozy for my siter and hats and scarfs for all the grandkids. They want those hats that are popular with the ear flaps and tassels hanging down.
    I cant seem to get the knack of the circle thingy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Orego Caro!
    I just finished an aviator hat and braids for my grand daughter. What circle thingy are you having trouble with? I found a cute pattern for "spats" (similar to leg warmers) that I'm working on now to go with it.