Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet patterns for the 18" doll

Hi,

I have been looking for crochet patterns for the 18" Doll and all that I can find are knitted patterns or patterns for sewing.

I have a violin student who has 2 Maplelea Dolls (our Canadian Doll collection) and I would dearly love to crochet some garments for her precious dolls for gifts i.e. Birthday and Christmas as well as little incentive gifts to mark her progress. Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Crazy About Crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here are some resources I found that have 18 inch doll clothing. Let me know if you need anything else or some other resources:

Free Fashion Doll Crochet Patterns

Post Thanks / Like

18" doll clothes

I have many crochet outfits for the 18 in. doll. If anyone wants anyone wants copies, just let me know. I have bought some and downloaded some free ones from the internet and am willing to share them with others. Most of them are true to fit but I have been using the patterns and adjusted most of them to fit the doll. Just email me at iluvwh@aol.com and we can work out some details. Maybe email them to you with copying them into the comp, or snail mail. Have a great day, Gladys

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Pattern Central site has a lot of that size patterns