Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All, Just wanted to send a little note about me. I am mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. I have been crocheting since I was a child, learned from my mother. None of my children have joined in with this great craft, although two of my sisters do crochet and my one daughter does beautiful cxst. I have been married for 55yrs, have four living children, (2 boys, 2 girls)and live in south central PA. My background is nursing, nanny and church secretary and caring for the elderly. Hope to hear from you. ladybug73

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am Larisa. I crochet doilies and make mats by looms. I also knit. Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to have you join us and we look forward to learning more about you! Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL. I have been crocheting for over 30 years. I crochet for other people and I enjoy it very much. Glad to have you with us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to a great forum! There are a lot of wonderful people here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ladybug73 you are a very accomplished woman! Want to extend a hearty welcome to this wonderful community of "hookers". I'm dangerous tonight wiith my sense of humor and "No, I haven't been drinking!" Once again, WELCOME!

Post Thanks / Like
    ladybug73 God Bless a woman like you. You are a wonderful women to be doing what you do. And to lead a full life like that. I have wasted many of my years. But into crocheting the last two. I was a care giver and a corpsman in the Navy. I did my share of nursing assistant for 25 years and it is rewarding to care for people. I like making things for other people and gave allot of my things away. You have a blessed day

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug73 View Post
    Hi All, Just wanted to send a little note about me. I am mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. I have been crocheting since I was a child, learned from my mother. None of my children have joined in with this great craft, although two of my sisters do crochet and my one daughter does beautiful cxst. I have been married for 55yrs, have four living children, (2 boys, 2 girls)and live in south central PA. My background is nursing, nanny and church secretary and caring for the elderly. Hope to hear from you. ladybug73
    Hi,
    what is cxst?

Post Thanks / Like
    if I' m not wrong, it she means cross stitch.