Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Please Read - Replying within Site Threads

Hello members,

Just a friendly reminder that some of the threads are getting longer. Some are even at least eight pages long. Some members are able to follow conversations more than others.

When several conversations are taking place within one thread, there is a reply with quote button you can use to make following them simpler.

If Mary, Suzie, and Mable are all replying within a thread about several different things, and you want to reply to Mary:

Click reply with quote on the post you would like to reply to. The system will automatically place this info into your responding post.

I hope this make sense in how I have worded it. Please give it a try and post here if you have any further questions.

Thanks so much! You all have been wonderful!

2. Likes rack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbi, I have been wondering how to do this.
    Judi G
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello members,

Just a friendly reminder that some of the threads are getting longer. Some are even at least eight pages long. Some members are able to follow conversations more than others.

When several conversations are taking place within one thread, there is a reply with quote button you can use to make following them simpler.

If Mary, Suzie, and Mable are all replying within a thread about several different things, and you want to reply to Mary:

Click reply with quote on the post you would like to reply to. The system will automatically place this info into your responding post.

I hope this make sense in how I have worded it. Please give it a try and post here if you have any further questions.

Thanks so much! You all have been wonderful!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm; so if the thread goes a little off topic ie talking about how to and then lets say someone also mentions a story as well just click that persons
    name? Think I got it, my email is going so fast I am getting confused too....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Hmmm; so if the thread goes a little off topic ie talking about how to and then lets say someone also mentions a story as well just click that persons
    name? Think I got it, my email is going so fast I am getting confused too....
    Just as the threads get longer, it is easier to see who is replying to who in the thread. Staying on the topic of the thread is helpful, too - but not always possible. :0)