Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: First Post

Post Thanks / Like

First Post

Hi, this is my first "post" ever on any site. I found this site this morning while looking for a "sneaker slipper" pattern for man, size 12. I had received a pattern from a missing friend and started crocheting, and I am only an occasional "crocheter." I hadn't studied pattern and only now realize the last part of pattern is missing. This was a special Christmas project I was asked to do. Does anyone have such a pattern? I have enjoyed making the "soles" but fear they may be too small. I have the toe part on one slipper, but the "sides" escape me. I look forward to learning more about this site. MadCat

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes MadCat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have not made slippers and I know someone knows how to help you. Be Patient as time goes by the slipper gals will click in OK. Nice chatting HUGS

6. Likes MadCat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to have you join us and we look forward to learning more about you! Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you need help with anything!

8. Likes MadCat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sneaker slipper cool name as I have not done slippers I will keep my hooker eye out for that OK Have a nice week-end Susan MJ

10. Likes MadCat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL and I do a lot of crocheting. Nice to have you with us

12. Likes MadCat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crocheted Sneaker Slippers Now this is my first try so MadCat is this close to the slipper?? More on this site so check a sample HUGS Susan MJ

14. Likes MadCat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It worked for me HOORAY !! FOR ME My son says so.....men I cant wait to Pic with the camera I am getting from SIL. As my
    gift from last year was stolen in a Family Way ??????? HUGS

16. Likes MadCat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan M J -- I hope this is going to you, I am so unsure of this posting, but I wanted to thank you for your message. I looked up the Crocheted Sneaker Slippers and will try to incorporate their "sides" for mine. It will be an experiment, but thank you again for replying. Happy crocheting to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! You will find just what you need because this site has dedicated crocheters and crafters! I really enjoy being here and I hope you will also!

19. Likes MadCat liked this post