Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: melissa74

Post Thanks / Like

Red face melissa74

Hi, I just started crocheting about a month ago. Hoping to meet others who have a passion for yarn& crochet. Happy Hooking

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Minnesota & Im Susan M J glad to have you aboard. So many talented and some not so (me) but the love of crochet is TOPS, knit, Plastic Canvas etc, so reach out for advice or help anyone in need of?? Good Evening Later Melissa/ Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I am addicted to doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to have you join us and we look forward to learning more about you! Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Melissa74 How are you? Been here a few days now whats your energy level on crocheting??? 1 to 10 ? Seriosly Im
    curious. If you see all the Patterns (lots which are FREE) can you find a few new ideas to make?? If you need advice we can help or TRY to at least. Im doing xmas ornaments & lapghan (I do that at PM after Hubby goes to bed - his gift from Cats ) Yes our 2 Cats are spoiled. Hope you have Fun learning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Pa. My name is AudreyL. I have crocheted for over 30 years and I enjoy it very much. You can get all your questions here.