Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: About me

Post Thanks / Like

Smile About me

Hi, my name is Sally and I'm fairly new at this game so if I ask a lot of questions please be patient with me. I have two grown children, two granddaughters and two great grandchildren. I live in California. I enjoy sewing, reading and working in my yard.
    I am in need of a simple cap to make for my great grandson. Does anyone have a pattern they could share. It has to be very easy as I am just learning. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sally! This is a wonderful forum and all the people are very helpful. I hope you like it as much as I do!

4. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to have you join us and we look forward to learning more about you! Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you need help with anything!

You might look here for starters:

Crochet Pattern Central - Free Children's Hat Crochet Pattern Link Directory

38 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Patterns, Berets, Sun Hats and More | AllFreeCrochet.com

Also, you can use the search box in the upper right hand corner to help find some ideas as well. Use the term hat, hats, child's hat, and so forth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Sally! I am new here, too. I've only been on this board about 10 minutes and already love it!!
    I have found so many patterns on the net, there are some wonderful sources for free patterns, I am constantly surfing for new ones. The links given above are very good sources, and if you look around, you might find links to others. That's how I've gotten most of mine, following links!

7. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME SALLY: Glad to meet you and I see 4 GK thats wonderful. As I see Barbara G has given a few Links and LadyDi461
    has told you about above Bar for ideas and FOLLOW LINKS/People with Blogs OH it is so much Fun takes you away from daily Chores hehehe. I am a Pinner (Pinterest Boards ) you can also find LOADS of Patterns etc. Nice meeting you. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sally! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sally and my name is AudreyL and I am from Pa. I do a lot of crocheting. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Sally: Welcome to this friendly place to be. As you have already experienced, people here are very helpful. Some of our forum members have some great websites, i.e., Amray767 & DearestDeb. Look them up - you'll find some great patterns there. They're the two that came to mind immediately. There are many fantastic crochet people here. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for the great information. I will definitately check out the links you listed. I have a sewing machine that embroiders so while that is doing it's thing I sit and crochet so I can make sure the embroidery is correct. During the time I worked I was not able to do crafts so I am really enjoying getting back to it. Have a super day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sally and welcome. My name is Shelly (real name Michele) from Lancaster Co., PA. I live with hubby and 2 longhair dachshunds. We have 2 grown kids and 5 grandchildren. Don't be shy about asking for help or info on here. You'll be amazed at how many people know so much and are more than willing to be helpful. We all love working with yarn so we are all part on one big family in that respect. Have a wonderful day, have fun on CT. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....