Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Wink I'm new to this.

I'm new to posting but I have been crocheting for over 40 years. Still learning new stitches, the newest extended double crochet. Haven't mastered tatting with a shuttle but am able to needle tat.
    Can not sit down for very long without picking up crochet hook, knitting needles or any kind of sewing, embroidery, or beading needle.
    I have a little dachshund dog that lets me know when enough is enough and time for bed.

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! Crochet is the extent of my abilities I tried my hand at tatting and did no good. I broke the thread more than I ever made anything. Glad your lil one keeps you in line. I think we have a few ladies on here that can relate to that one. Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do!

4. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, doxies will keep you line......I have 2 longhair dachshunds. Glad you decided to post I'm afraid if I would learn every stitch there is for crocheting, the dear Lord will take me as I'll have nothing to keep me out of trouble if I didn't have anything else to learn about crocheting LOL. We have a lot in common with having knitting needles, crochet hooks, sewing, etc. within reach at all times. I even take my current project with me if I will have a waiting time where I am going. Keep posting in any forum you'd like. Have you seen Meladora's Creations video on how to do the "bean stitch"? I'd never heard of the bean stitch until I saw this video and it's a pretty neat stitch. I've never tried tatting and doubt I ever will with the tremors I have in my neck and hands. I'm Shelly (real name Michele) and I live in Lancaster Co., PA with my hubby and 2 doxies. We have 2 grown kids and 5 grandkids. Have a great day. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am addicted to doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here with us! We hope you will feel welcome and enjoy your stay here among this wonderful group of crochet friends!

9. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Bevis I live in maryland and work in california..... I am a big crochetier since i spend loads of solitary time on planes. I also volunteer at the national aquarium as a diver feedin fish and just having fun! I hope you find lots of fun here with all the wonderful people in this group! They are fantastic!
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami