Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting Pictures - Please Read (Helping Others)

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I hope that you have been enjoying the forums and I am excited to see them growing over time. We have members who are younger as well as some who are well seasoned in life.

When you post links and resources in the forums, if possible please add a picture to the thread. If you need help with this, please let me know.

By adding a photograph along with your link to the crochet site it comes from, you are adding value to the thread. This helps those who are not as computer savvy know if they would like to follow the link, or do so at a later time.

Some members have a hard time getting back to Crochet Talk when they are done clicking the link and determining if they would like to do the pattern from the link provided. If possible, please take a few extra minutes to post a picture if you can - this will be helpful for all.

Also, for those working on increasing the number of visits to your site - having a photo can also increase traffic because more people will be interested in going to see the pattern instructions. This becomes even more true as the group grows and more people are adding information to Crochet Talk!

Glad to have each of you here! Please let us know if we can be of any help to you!

Happy Crocheting! Happy Posting!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can only try...lol

3. Thanks Linda Maus thanked for this post
    Likes Sonnettina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello members,

If you can't post one then this is okay. But if you can post a picture this will be very helpful. Just wanted to let everyone know so that no one feels like they are in trouble for not doing it "right." No one is in trouble - each and everyone one of you are cherished and we are GLAD you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to post my pics and patterns but don't know how to.I have a bunch of things I have made by pattern and some of my own,can you please walk me through how to do this? then let me know if I did it right?would love to share these and help with patterns ppl are looking for,I have thousands of crochet patterns that are from all my family that were handed down to me.Thank you so much ,my name is Linda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbra, this is my favorte sight. Love it more that facebook and I never thought I'd ever say that. LOL I love seeing what everyone is making and finding new patterns and helping when I can..most important is meeting new friends. A Big - Thank you. from, Kathy Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freindlycrocheter View Post
    I want to post my pics and patterns but don't know how to.I have a bunch of things I have made by pattern and some of my own,can you please walk me through how to do this? then let me know if I did it right?would love to share these and help with patterns ppl are looking for,I have thousands of crochet patterns that are from all my family that were handed down to me.Thank you so much ,my name is Linda.
    Hello,

I probably should have added this above in the original message - thanks for asking! If the picture is on the internet, you can click the picture frame icon above the reply box. If you have pictures on your computer, click the go advanced button below the box and it will open more options for you. There you will see a paper clip to click on. Once you click on the paperclip, then another box will open which will allow you to upload photos onto our site.

If you want to watch a video on how to do this - then click on the link in my signature and it will take you to the Need Help? page. There is also a tab above on the site thats says Need Help?

I will be off and on site from time to time if you need more assistance. Just let me know. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    Barbra, this is my favorte sight. Love it more that facebook and I never thought I'd ever say that. LOL I love seeing what everyone is making and finding new patterns and helping when I can..most important is meeting new friends. A Big - Thank you. from, Kathy Bear
    I have mentioned creating a Facebook page for Crochet Talk - which we may see here in the near future! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I hope that you have been enjoying the forums and I am excited to see them growing over time. We have members who are younger as well as some who are well seasoned in life.

When you post links and resources in the forums, if possible please add a picture to the thread. If you need help with this, please let me know.

By adding a photograph along with your link to the crochet site it comes from, you are adding value to the thread. This helps those who are not as computer savvy know if they would like to follow the link, or do so at a later time.

Some members have a hard time getting back to Crochet Talk when they are done clicking the link and determining if they would like to do the pattern from the link provided. If possible, please take a few extra minutes to post a picture if you can - this will be helpful for all.

Also, for those working on increasing the number of visits to your site - having a photo can also increase traffic because more people will be interested in going to see the pattern instructions. This becomes even more true as the group grows and more people are adding information to Crochet Talk!

Glad to have each of you here! Please let us know if we can be of any help to you!

Happy Crocheting! Happy Posting!
    Yes. it took me a while to figure out how to post the picture. but I did it and I don't think I remember how I did it though! I will have to start all over learning it again. Thanks you for the input. it sure feel much easy to know that I can get help when I need
    Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like

nnF.B would help,

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    I have mentioned creating a Facebook page for Crochet Talk - which we may see here in the near future! :0)
    iHi Babara G. I still am stiicky buttons. But I got in,I yelled WHOOPY HUbby said Im goofy hahaha
    Threads is more then I ever imagined Let us kno w soon????

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a question, not about pics (well not at the moment, ha ha). What does Sticky mean before the top posts?

12. Likes cheri54 liked this post